Ben H. Arnold
81 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
Ben Arnold is a native Memphian who passionately advocates for the interests of both individual and corporate clients. A graduate of the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Ben was an active member of the Moot Court Board during his time in school. Ben was a member of the ABA National Moot Court Travel Team and represented the law school in the ABA National Moot Court Competition in San Francisco. Ben also received the CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy. Before joining McNabb, Bragorgos, Burgess and Sorin, Ben clerked in the Shelby County Circuit Court, Division II, for the Honorable Jim Russell.
Examples of Ben's civil trial court experience include:
Defense summary judgment in state court in a premises liability action involving a slip-and-fall.
Defense verdict in a bench trial for claims of negligence; breach of contract; and violations of the Tennessee Consumer Protection Act stemming from the sale and installation of a commercial HVAC system.
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2016
- University of Memphis
- B.A. - 2012
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Defense
- Trucking Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Construction Liability
- American Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Young Lawyer's Division , Member
- American Inns of Court (Leo Bearman, Sr. Chapter) , Associate
Current Employment Position
- Tennessee, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2017
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee, 2019