Courtney S. Vest
81 Monroe Ave.
Memphis, TN 38103
Courtney S. Vest has been with the firm since 2004. Her practice includes representing individuals, insurance companies and self-insured companies in civil litigation including aviation claims, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents, pharmacy malpractice, contract and business disputes, and insurance coverage claims.
Courtney has successfully tried cases before juries and judges. Before coming to work with McNabb, Bragorgos, Burgess & Sorin, PLLC, Courtney practiced family law at McCrary & Associates.
- Glass v. Northwest Airlines, Inc., et al., 761 F.Supp.2d 734 (W.D.Tenn. 2011). Secured summary judgment for wheelchair service provider on all claims including negligence, wrongful death, negligence per se and breach of contract.
- Directed Verdict - Alleged negligent construction installation of folding attic stairway.
- Defense Verdict - Alleged negligence of wheelchair service provider.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- J.D. - 2003
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tennessee
- B.A. - 2000
Current Employment Position
- Of Counsel
- Tennessee, 2003
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 2004
- Court of Appeals of Tennessee, Western Section, 2004
- Civil Litigation
- Aviation Defense
- Insurance Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Transportation Law
- Premises Liability
- Daycare Liability
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Claims Litigation Management Alliance
- Memphis Bar Foundation, Fellow